This position is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Brock Group inventory, particularly for scaffold and equipment. The position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and the training associated with inventory tracking procedures and the accuracy of Quantify and CGC records. They will assist in accessing utilization and capacity of the fleet of equipment and develop plans and procedures to ensure the optimal level of inventory is available. They will be responsible for generating RTP's to support customer operational requirements and to maintain/sustain the equipment fleet. They are responsible for the system and that transactions are accurate and timely. They will support cross functional requirements and support the overall goals and objectives of the Asset Management Department and the Brock Group. Works independently.piping and equipment using various types of insulation and materials according to specifications. Install steam tracing in piping and equipment according to specifications. Apply fireproofing material to tank skirts, steel beams, etc., according to specifications. Remove all types of insulation (except asbestos) from piping and equipment.
- Reviews the activities of all the Yard Managers and scaffold job site operations in region.
- Supports operations through the procurement and strategic location of scaffold assets throughout the company to support job site activities.
- Monitors all the different inventory processes establish for yard operations for monthly reporting.
- Assists and trains yard managers on the tracking system for their daily activity reports.
- Travels to all warehouses and job sites on a regular basis to evaluate their procedures and availability.
- Organizes and controls two bi-annual inventory counts for all company’s assets at each branch.
- Provides support to the yard managers in region to complete material orders.
- Controls all company’s third party rentals & purchase of new scaffold assets.
- Electronically prepares/processes all purchases, transfers, and deletions of fixed assets.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis to the Material Control Manager for the Monthly/Annual Materiel Management Activity Report.
- Ensures the correct application of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular site/branch visits to review and audit implementation and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Subject to call 24/7 to meet the needs and requirements of various divisions/customers.
- Assists in the coordination of fleet equipment repair and maintenance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
- 5+ yrs experience in inventory management.
- Full knowledge of site operations and maintenance of scaffolding.
- Proficient with Inventory tracking system.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other operating groups.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with all levels of personnel in large organization.
- Some travel required to divisional offices and/or job sites.