Join the fastest growing steel company in America!
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Include precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers
- Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled
- Clean and lubricate machines tools and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains and foreign matter
- Confer with engineering, supervisory and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information
- Measure, examine and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments such as micrometers
- Fit and assemble parts to make or repair machine tools
- Install repaired parts into equipment or install new equipment
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock to display placement of cuts
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision