Job must be carried out in compliance with all JSW Steel Business Conduct and Ethics Standards, policies, and procedures as well as all Federal, State, and Local laws. Must be 18 years old to work in the manufacturing environment.
QUALIFICATIONS: The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform this job successfully. Equivalent job-related experience might be substituted for educational degree.
- High School Diploma, GED or the ability to read and write at this level, which may include accurately reading a tape measure.
- 2+ years of Crane experience and 2+ years Heavy Industrial or Industrial Manufacturing work experience.
- Demonstrate industrial experience
- Must be trained in the safe operation and maintenance of an OET Crane
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to work with others
- Adhere to JSW Steel safety rules and regulations, including wearing head, eye and ear protection
If you don't have resume but are qualified, use our free resume builder to list your last 3 jobs & relevant experience and submit that as your resume.