Warehouse Management: 2 years (Required)
Physical demands and abilities
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This person will frequently use hands and fingers to handle, reach and grasp items.
- This person will frequently lift, push and pull objects over 50lbs.
- This position will occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ yrs. previous warehouse experience required
- 1+ years’ team lead or management experience.
- Experience as a general warehouse worker.
- Keen knowledge of efficient warehouse operations
- Must be at least 18 years
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills a plus
- Supervisory Responsibility
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
American Lumper Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.