Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for a Patient Coordinator ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Take care of our patients and we will take care of you:
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as growth opportunities to our full --time employees.
Other benefits include:
- medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance.
- We also offer short and long term disability
- 401K with match
- flexible spending accounts
- paid time off
- company holidays
- and much much more!
Below are the basics of this role:
- The Patient Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service to patients and parents at check-in and check-out as well as responsible for verifying patient insurance eligibility and service limits.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Greet parents and patients when they enter or leave the office
- Ensure parents who are waiting are kept informed of the progress of their appointment or child
- Maintain a clean and tidy waiting area and front desk area
- Verify patient insurance eligibility prior to appointment and ensure information is correct in the patient's Boomerang file
- Ensure service limits are recorded and communicated with the clinical team prior to treating the patient
- Ensure all patient files are ready (pull file, update patient record, verify insurance and service limits) before the patient's appointment
- Coordinate with Clinical Team Leader and Doctors to provide the opportunity for same day care to patients
- Assist with meeting office financial targets by ensuring the hygiene and operative schedules are full
- Schedule follow-up operatory and six month recall appointments for patients
- Answer incoming calls and direct the caller to the proper person, taking messages when necessary
- Ensure our patients are receiving the dental care they need by making outbound calls to confirm patients, to reschedule patients that do not make their appointment, and to call patients that have treatment that needs to be completed
- Ensure all patient records are re-filed at the end of the day
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
- Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other office duties as needed
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
- Integrity, always do the right thing!
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)