Natran Green Pest Control is not just a job, it's a career! We're searching for dedicated professionals who are passionate about the green movement, sustainability, and want to be part of a team that focuses on creating a healthy environment! Our culture is centered on continuous learning, communication, and teamwork at every level of our company. Apply today and discover what makes Natran Green Pest Control one of the industry’s fastest growing businesses and simply a terrific place to be! Our mission is to create a healthy and positive work environment, where hard work is recognized and rewarded and where there’s a clear path for career advancement.
Pest control technicians are responsible for performing general pest, termite, rodent and mosquito work using environmentally friendly green products. Technicians will be assigned a route and will be responsible for performing services, assisting customers and office personnel. Technicians will work Monday through Friday with rotating Saturday work during busy season.
Benefits and Perks
- $40,000-$60,000 DOE
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401 K
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 1.5% retention rate
- Minimum 3% call-back rate
- Minimum 65% time utilization rate (scheduled vs. actual time)
- Minimum 4.8 (out of 5) customer satisfaction score
- Minimum 5 reviews monthly from Yelp, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Minimum 90% safety record (speeding, hard breaking, safety procedures, PPE)
- 10+ yard signs per month (verifiable)
- Obtain a minimum of a 2% up sell/cross sells closure rate with an annual goal of 2% - 5%.