- Associate's degree preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
- At least two years of related experience working in a post-secondary institution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with faculty, staff, and student populations.
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Work effectively as a team member to ensure that departmental goals are met.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to comply with regulatory requirements with respect to student academic records and other documentation.
Maintain zero internal and external audit findings for student record keeping and maintenance.
All attendance is inputted and checked for accuracy immediately following class completion.
Student grad dates are accurate and up to date.
Indirect: Monthly and annual cumulative student persistence for school.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
Mission Statement: The College of Health Care Professions is dedicated to providing quality training to individuals interested in the allied health care fields. Knowledge and proficiency are attained through demonstration; actual operation of equipment; and practice of learned techniques. It is our aim to provide students with the knowledge and technical proficiency that will make them employable for entry level positions in the allied health care field.