Virtual Design Construction Specialist
PointOne Recruiting Solutions
Information Technology, Construction
Virtual Design Construction Specialist position responsibilities
- Creates pre-fab/installation drawings, and as built drawings utilizing Revit and AutoCAD.
- Assists in maintenance and upkeep of relevant models and software.
- Creates coordinated 3D/BIM electrical models and layouts.
- Assists project team in CAD/BIM projects.
- Creates electrical drawings in 2D CAD for construction with the assistance of project managers and field management.
- Participates in internal coordination meetings and between other external trades.
- Uploads Revit/Navis files to project folder.
- Ensure outputs meet the required standards and meet agreed upon deadlines.
Some of the ways we take care of our employees
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401k plan with a company match.
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days.
- Career advancement with a growing company.
- Company sponsored apprenticeship opportunities.
- Comprehensive Safety Incentive Program.
What we are looking for
- A CANDIDATE WITH DESIRE TO MOVE UP INTO A DEPARTMENT MANGER ROLE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related modeling and design for electrical construction.
- 3 years of recent solid employment track-record success performing BIM design.
- At least 2 years of experience creating electrical pre-fabrication / installation drawings.
- Proficient in modeling using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of BIM 360, Navisworks, Bluebeam Revu programs and best practices.
- Advanced experience in collaboration between Revit & Navisworks.
- Trimble Total Station experience is a plus.
- Proficient in customizing Revit Project Browser, View Templates, View Range, VG Overrides and has the ability to create and utilize Revit work sets.
- Understanding of Dimensional Detailing practices in Revit & AutoCAD.
- Possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM & other technologies utilized.
- Works efficiently and independently under minimal supervision.