We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer for a global manufacturing leader. The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting the company in expanding the portfolio of services and products in the Turbomachinery market. Providing support of turbomachinery products for compressor manufacturers and end user customers.
Job Description for Field Service Engineer:
- The Field Service Engineer will troubleshoot problems associated with gas seals in turbomachinery products.
- The Field Service Engineer will provide training for the remove, rebuilding, inspecting, and stripping of onsite gas seal installations in to turbo compressors.
- Create a customer field service report outlining all site activities.
- Promote products and services to customers.
- Extensive travel to remote areas, both onshore and offshore.
- Participate in the group’s implementation of the business plan.