Reporting to the US Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator supports the Recruiting Consultants to ensure our client has the talent needed to execute its' business strategy. This location of this position is downtown Houston, Texas.
To put it simply, our objective in Talent Acquisition is to understand and evaluate people’s strengths and place them in a position to be personally and professionally successful.
- Exceptional customer experience - exceed candidate expectations by guiding candidates through our selection process; maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process including dispositioning unsuccessful candidates
- Screening – review applications to assess candidates' appropriateness for the current role and broader employment
- Scheduling – manage both phone and onsite interview logistics for candidates and hiring leaders
- Logistics – ensure interview locations are reserved, communicated and candidates are welcomed for onsite interviews as appropriate
- Drafting – collect key details of offers and job postings; post, monitor and close jobs per the sourcing strategy
- Data Integrity - track and move candidates in the recruitment process utilizing the applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors
- Analysis – analyze candidate experience surveys, applicant demographics and funnel metrics to recommend solutions for efficiency gains without compromising hiring quality or stakeholder experience
- Continuous improvement – suggest process improvements to create efficiencies and develop best practices