Building Technician V (Plumbing)
City of Pasadena
Construction, Skilled & Trades, Plumbing
Skilled & Trades
$40,315 to $60,495 / Year
- Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing apprentice level skilled work installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing heating systems.
- Install new plumbing including pipes, valves, drains basins, tubs, faucets, lavatories, sinks, drinking fountains, hot water heaters and a wide variety of other plumbing fixtures, facilities and equipment.
- Repair old plumbing including fixtures and pipelines, renew washers and valves, clean and open traps, drains and other lines.
- Solder and repair copper pipes.
- Complete daily work order reports and other related paperwork.
- Prepare estimates on time and materials required for a job.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on sump pumps.
- Assist annual inspections and testing.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years' experience in the plumbing trade.
- Possess a current Texas Apprentice Plumbers License.
- Valid Texas Driver's License.