- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry both in onshore and offshore facilities.
- Certified by the Lifting Equipment Engineering Association, LEEA part 1 & 2. or an approved equivalent engineering qualification or by experience and training.
- Familiar with all international lifting equipment standards and codes for the testing and certification of cranes and lifting equipment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with clients in an advisory capacity if required and the ability to judge the suitability of the equipment being used in relation to its use.
Advantage if you have the ability to conduct training courses for the following,
- Crane operators, onshore and offshore.
- Rigger and slinging
- Forklift operators
- Rigging supervisor
- Overhead crane operator
- Scaffolding supervisor
It would be an advantage if the inspector could perform NDT inspections.