Join our team at KenMor Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor's work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to stadiums, arenas, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Performs installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment.
- Possess and maintain required personal tools at all times.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Responsible for securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete their assigned tasks.
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blue prints and written instruction.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.