WHO YOU ARE: Friendly. Creative. Eagle-eyed. Hungry. You make things happen, and you make ’em count. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, but your standards are spotless, because where and how you work reflects who you are and what you believe in. You get the big picture, realizing it’s always rooted in serving up an authentic Texas experience, one plate at a time.
At Goode Company, we realize that dining is more than just filling our empty stomachs - it is an experience. Our Cashiers have a very important position at Goode Company Restaurants. They are not just employees, they are ambassadors of Goode Company, making a welcoming and positive first, and often times, last impression with our customers. Our Cashiers act as greeters, quality control for deliveries, and handle all cash transactions. Our Cashiers show attention to detail and deliver the highest quality complete dining experience to everyone who walks through our doors. Interested? Keep reading.
• Verify identification of guests to comply with TABC regulations
• Must have a great attitude and equally provide great customer service
• Facilitate the satisfying exchange of food and cash in a speedy manner, including a good working knowledge of prices & quantity
• Take phone orders and answer all telephone calls within two rings, making sure that customer is helped within a reasonable period of time
• Retrieve and check the contents of a to-go order to ensure accuracy
• Keep showcase neat & locked, including folded & well-stocked t-shirts, clean trash receptacle, adequate number of credit forms & paperwork, & free of dangerous debris
• Handle money in a careful manner, including dropping cash into safe or to manager on a regular basis & properly handling credit transactions
• Present a professional appearance and proper behavior, including well kept clothing & hygiene and courteous, attentive language
• Make manager aware of any messages, customer complaints, or perceived front-line problems
• Perform any other work-related duties specified by manager
WHERE WE MEET: You take joy in what you do, and we take pride in finding folks like you. Because when you’re in it for the long haul, no shortcut’s worth taking - especially when it comes to our preparation, our ingredients, and most importantly, our people. Interested? Us too. Let’s chat.
Oh yeah, don't forget the "extras" - we have those too. We offer great benefits! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Advancement Opportunities
• Critical Illness
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Team Member Recognition
• Training and Professional Development Opportunities
• Voluntary Supplemental Life
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!