- Analyzes, troubleshoots and documents issues with telecommunications, computer, audio/visual, and network hardware and sofware
Manages and maintains work orders in ticketing system with high level of documentation/detail
- Installs computers (Windows and MAC), printers, software and VOIP phones including upgrades/updates as needed or directed by supervisor
- Assists department in maintaining accurate physical inventory records of computers and related equipment
- Provides phone-based support and logs 100% of all calls received into ticketing system and maintains records of all caller interactions; achieves 85% first call resolution.
- Researches and troubleshoots all calls. Any calls that cannot be resolved should have documentation of all tier I troubleshooting steps and immediately escalated to tier II
support or person.
- Shares and documents critical information with peers to aid in the development of other team members skills.
- Ensures superb customer service in all interactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Paid Time Off, Reserve Time Off, Holiday Pay, Museum Membership and Discounts
Send resume and Museum Application
The Museum is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment without regard to race, creed, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.