A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
The purpose of this position is to develop strong and sustainable working relationships with assigned clients while providing functional leadership for the management of client programs and develop plans and implement growth strategies for assigned client portfolio. Provide updates and overall account health status to Executive teams. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships for Clients and Prospects based in the Drilling & Completions market. This role will continue to bring in sales directly while leading the sales effort of the team focus on the North America drilling & completions market.
Ideally, this position should be located in the Central or Eastern USA.
- In coordination with VP of Marketing and Sales and Operations, develop and manage the sales to new and existing accounts.
- In coordination with Business line, Operations and Executive Management to develop and implement “Win” strategies for targeted accounts.
- Continuously Interface with clients to calibrate their expectations with BVNA performance and resolve or escalate issues that do not meet client expectations.
- Fully understand client organization, their business model, goals and strategies (including leadership personnel, key initiatives, news and financials) to drive business development activities. Ensure alignment of BVNA resources with client needs and expectations to realize client satisfaction.
- Fully accountable to deliver “Project Pipeline Reports” and track CAPEX and OPEX spend of clients and reports to Executive Leadership and Operations.
- Ensure market alignments Metrics are achieved and soft issues are managed effectively.
- Fully accountable to accurately forecast and deliver account revenue overall and by Product Line and by region.
- Identify and coordinate the development of additional BVNA services offerings to fully maximize BVNA’s engagement with the client.
- Manage price negotiation, discounts, contracts, RFP’s between client and BVNA related parties.
- Collect, monitor and disseminate data on sourcing and/or market trends along with client needs to feedback to the operations team.
- Monitor, identify and communicate to relevant parties any risk or opportunities based on continuous review of the health of the account.
- Ensure creation and execution of account reviews quarterly
- Manage client meetings and presentations along with participating in training seminars and/or tradeshows.
- Maintaining account activates in BVNA CRM system (Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, etc.)
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
- Meets assigned standard/ target for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Develops and executes strategic customer account plans that meet strategic objectives.
- Achieves assigned teams sales and revenue quota(s).
- Reports to the Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Industry Division
- Direct reports – North America Drilling and Completions Business Developers (up to 6)
- Enlists the support of Sales Representatives, Business Development Managers, Marketing support and operational management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management.
- Works within the assigned customer base to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.