dentity Automation is a leading Houston, Texas-based cyber-security software company that provides identity access and management products and solutions to hundreds of government, education, healthcare, and, commercial organizations across the world. Our products enable a business environment in which security is automatic, and organizations are free to perform to their potential.
We are not only passionate about helping our customers to scale, embrace security, and limit risks, we are passionate about our team members. We foster innovation in a thriving, results-driven work environment.
Do you enjoy interacting with customers daily and working as a team to exceed revenue targets? If so, Identity Automation’s sales team is looking for a few new Sales Development Representatives to support our organization's 40% YoY continued growth.
The SDR is a part of Identity Automation’s Sales Development Program and will become a product knowledge expert, while focusing on building pipelines, identifying key decision makers and assisting an assigned team of Account Executives and Senior Account Executives to increase sales at Identity Automation. Our goal is to help you develop your career in sales through hands-on training, development, and advancement.
- Generate and qualify leads that turn into real business opportunities.
- Open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone and online.
- Educate and advise prospects/clients about how we solve their specific identity management and authentication challenges.
- Follow-up on inquiries generated through existing web and marketing programs.
- Execute our repeatable sales process and set-up qualifying appointments for our team of account executives.
- Obtain feedback and adjust messaging to improve engagement and conversion.
The above statements are only intended to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.