Lead Field Technician - Scantron Robotics USA
Lead Field Technician Description
Lead Field Technicians are the front leaders of our operation. They
- Lead in a team environment on the road,
- Work hard alongside managed crews to inspect and clean industrial water tanks,
- Complete end-of-day reports, and
- Act as a point of contact between the customer and the company,
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Up to $25.00/hour
- Benefits Offered: Medical, Vision, Dental
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of proven Leadership experience
- Mechanical/Electrical/Engineering and/or Industrial background
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving history
- TWIC Card
- HASC Basic + Card (or equivalent)
- Travel of 6 to 8 weeks at a time.
- Shifts range in length from 8 to 14 hours per day, 6 to 7 days per week (depending on workload).
- Work is often done outdoors or in enclosures, often with heights involved.
- Overtime is available and required on most job sites.
- Regular raises are awarded based on performance.
- Health insurance is available starting the first of the month after the 60th day of employment.
- Travel is a key component of this position as customers are not near the home base and are often out of state.
- Our clients are located in and around the Houston, TX area. However, we provide service within the entire United States. Applicants should expect to travel extensively in this position.
- Road times can be lengthy (6-8 weeks) as jobs can be long or shifting from one customer to the next may be more practical than coming home and immediately going back on the road.
- Travel to and from our job sites is typically done in company vehicles with a 30′ trailer attached.
- Hotel accommodations are made at a rate of 2 men per 1 hotel room (room with two double beds) and are paid for by Scantron.
- Lead Field Technicians receive $50 per day per-diem when working out of town.
- Manage a crew of 2 to 4 people
- Travel of up to 8 weeks
- Rigging of equipment up and down utilizing a crane
- Operate Truck and Trailer Combination in DOT Compliant Manner
- Dewatering sludge using various methods
- Utilize industrial plant safety protocols
- Maintain gas powered dewatering pumps
- Follow the chain of command
- Work in all weather conditions
- Communicate with off-site personnel and problem solve
- Pass extensive Background Checks
- Pass frequent Drug Tests (including a 90-day hair follicle)