We are searching for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - someone who works well in a fast-paced primary care setting. In this position, you’ll gather information, assess and provide direct care to patients. You’ll also work collaboratively with other members of the health-care team to render age appropriate care.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Provides age appropriate care for one or more of the following age groups routinely: Neonate, Infant, Toddler, Preschool Age, School Age, Adolescent, and Adult
- Demonstrates Creating SMILES philosophies to patients, families, and co-workers
- Assists with the collection of patient/family data
- Provides general patient care
- Administers medication and immunization
- Assists with education of patient/family
- Coordinates referrals
- Triages patients
- Collects specimens and performs laboratory tests