Requires a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Language Arts or a related field.
Six years of professional experience in human resources and/or general administration and management are required, with three of the years in recruitment.
Preference will be given to applicants that possess:
- Extensive knowledge of the full life cycle recruitment process is required. Must have comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment standards.
- A Master's degree in employment law or other human resources discipline highly desirable, knowledge of labor unions, regulations and practices.
- Knowledge of contracts, such as non-disclosure agreements, and service level agreements will be helpful.
- A working knowledge of human resources functional areas and applicable state employment laws is expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency with applicant tracking systems and human resource information systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office 365 applications and social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.
- An HR certification (PHR or SPHR, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resources practices and their application in a corporate setting
- Highly motivated self-starter, who can effectively prioritize, multi-task and manage to accomplish objectives within prescribed deadlines with excellent organizational and leadership skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching, influencing and facilitation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that enable working creatively with complex and dynamic environments
- Tha ability to work in non-standardized, complex and varied business environment that requires interpretation of technical and detailed guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Advanced analytic ability to gather and interpret data where answers can be found only after detailed analysis of many facts.
**Preference shall be given to eligible veteran applicants provided such persons possess the qualifications necessary for competent discharge of the duties involved in the position applied for, such persons are among the most qualified candidates for the position, and all other factors in accordance with Executive Order 1-6**