It’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide her on her beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing—together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Beauty Studio Coordinator, you will be the host of the Sephora Beauty Studio and related events by creating a welcoming and exciting atmosphere for clients. Supporting the color and skincare team, you will monitor all Beauty Studio activities, such as custom makeovers and other services, to ensure a world-class client experience.
In addition, you will:
- Assist clients with online reservations as well as ensuring walk-in clients get checked into the service appointment of their choice
- Manage, track, and confirm sign-ups for existing and future appointments and classes
- Ensure every client who has engaged with a beauty studio service receives the proper education and information defined by Sephora’s in-store services guidelines
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients; determine their needs and suggest products to meet those needs
- Maintain accurate tracking and analysis to help drive Beauty Studio sales and exceed company goals
- Keep the Beauty Studio clean and organized
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, competitive 401k, and gift matching.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more