Our client has a DIRECT HIRE role for an IT Manager. The ideal candidate will have 15 years of experience with systems administration, network infrastructure, application support, business networks and system support.
Interested in the role? APPLY NOW! This position will not last long!
- AIM project leadership. Manage contract Project Manager(s). Develop overall vision and architecture for the AIM network/systems/interfaces/security.
- Network Infrastructure: Manage Intranet, Internet and domain related services, naming for the organization. Manage the client's website physical and virtual (VM) servers, SQL server, routers, firewalls, switches, carriers, etc. Oversee Java programming for web development. Manage, migrate, and maintain web content. Troubleshoot and support Oracle, SQL databases that are part of the backend of the software applications (BI360, PowerTax, etc). Sat phone management
- Security architecture: Ensure security and access controls are systematically augmented and guest and wireless networks are secure. Work with EMIT to ensure proper security/controls in place. Manage individual system administration duties for various applications/systems (e.g., SAP, QN, etc). Ensure A/V scanning Kiosks plus non-GME A/V architecture in place.
- Process Network Consulting: Consult in software, hardware, infrastructure for the process control systems at the Terminal as needed (e.g.,Pipeline LER video systems, FlowCal server, PEN testing, etc.).
- Commercial systems: Manage systems administration for QN (in past EC); Tariff Shark, etc.
- Telecom Coordination: Manage AT&T accounts (4 major accounts) for all of Golden Pass. Manage TWC/Spectrum/Comcast carrier links and telecommunication contracts and carrier equipment.
- Administration/Documentation: Budget Steward for ITS budget codes. Assist in the Emergency Response and Business Continuity Plans from a systems perspective. Participate in various emergency response teams (hurricanes or other disasters). Maintain GPLNG.COM Run Book, Control and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation for all systems.
- Professional licensing: Maintain current professional certifications/training. Microsoft MSCE, MCSA, Cisco CCNA, IBM PSE, HP PSE, ShoreTel VOIP Admin, Nortel X11 PBX Db Administration, CNE 3,4,5, others
All of the same daily IT Coordinator duties plus:
- EMIT Coordination: Manage and oversee the coordination of all EMIT IT services on all systems hosted by the shareholders. Manage all company-wide system upgrades/migrations such as Hardware refresh, Office, Outlook/Exchange, Network, etc. Manage data center operations at both locations. Work with EMIT to maintain service provider hardware at GPLNG data centers.
- Manage the client's website network hosting ShoreTel VOIP system, Lenel, BI360 and MS SQL virtual servers, DIT MSA (and SLA’s) support agreement, MS Software Volume agreements, Adobe and Oracle agreements, DIT hosted systems (Stature, soon ePTW), guest wireless networks
- Process network consulting, penetration testing, data and video monitoring systems at Pipelines, security systems, hardware and peripherals.
- Stewardship: Manage the ITS budget for EMIT and other non-EMIT services
Balance the need to be the overall architect of all of client's systems, on premise and hosted, stewardship of those costs against need to manage granular details of implementation and daily maintenance of EMIT provided services.
- Normal Office Environment
- Travel to Terminal in Sabine Pass 30% of the time for managing process control systems
- Climbing, moving, walking long distances, exposed to weather, wearing FRC clothing, hardhat and goggles when visiting Pipelines
- Not all aspects of the job are covered by the description – may require “other duties as assigned.”
- Job may change over time in accordance with business needs.