Hiring now in McAllen, Odessa and Harlingen!
Emergency Room Nurses
- Requires visual acuity to inspect and analyze work close to the eyes and ability to hear sound with or without correction; Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk pull, push lift, and able to exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature
- The physical demands for this position include: adequate vision, hearing, and repetitive motion
- Ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms
- Substantial movements (motion) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers in a repetitive manner
- Bending legs downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Standing, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving object horizontally from position to position
Also hiring in Houston, Crosby, Port Arthur, Paris, Lubbock, and Orange.