CHB Manager - Licensed Customs Broker - Import Entry Writer also needed - Freight Forwarding Industry
Our Client is a prominent U.S. Based Freight Forwarding Company with offices nationwide. We are seeking an active Licensed Customer Broker to join our team and office. The position will be working with another LCB. This is an active position, in the trenches, doing entry work as well as compliance.
If you are tired of the large company and corporate red tape then this is your place. Our client operates branches across the United States that are small in size, no larger than 20 employees. Working environment is an ideal place if you want to get paid your worth and not have the layers of nonsense management, and employee head count size that leads to office drama.
The Company is a freight forwarder, and you may be assigned a key account, and have to assist the appointed office LCB, other entry writers, and some managerial work could be expected of you.
In return our client offers the following:
1. Above Market Base Salary Compensation.
2. Annual Bonus.
3. Health Coverage and 401K
4. Flexible Office Hours, Work 1-2 Days a week from home when needed.
5. Small Office environment, Large Company Stability.
6. Company is very financial secure, has had no layoffs in decades due to downsizing or the economy.
7. Happy Long Term Environment, There are employees that have been with the company 20 years.
8. Per File Bonus.