Opportunities available for dedicated, highly motivated and skilled professionals who can help Kindred Healthcare grow while providing excellence in patient care.
You will follow prescribed techniques to administer general and specific X-rays, adjust equipment, determine proper voltage, current and desired exposure time, arrange immobilization and support devices for patient, etc. Provide patient services using imaging modalities.
- Prepare patient for X-ray: explain procedures to patient and/or family: prepare room, equipment, medicine and materials as needed
- Prepare barium mixture and other chemicals for X-ray
- Observe patient and machine during procedure; report unusual occurrences and record patient’s condition
- Determine technique for ionizing radiation during radiological exams
- Develop X-ray film in accordance with photographic techniques; assist chief technician in maintaining radiographic technique charges
- Clean and disinfect X-ray room and equipment; maintain stock supplies; inspect emergency trays; write weekly reports
- Provide education for staff/peers based on identified needs
Drug Free Workplace