Prestige Senior Photographer
$67,988 to $92,000 / Year
- Captures high quality/compelling photographs while creating a positive picture day experience for customers.
- May assist other photographers throughout the process.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Works with other Photographers and Photo Assistants to create a positive picture day experience; properly setting up equipment to optimize photo quality; and exhibiting energy and enthusiasm while using appropriate language, body language, and approach with each subject in order to achieve desired expression.
- Consistently captures high quality photographs in accordance with Company Posing Guidelines.
- Adheres to the photography schedule by arriving on-time to set-up equipment and ensuring all subjects are photographed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques.
- Maintains all necessary equipment, supplies to perform the duties of the job.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
- Exhibits energy and enthusiasm while establishing a connection with subjects. Ensures subjects have a positive picture day experience.
- Represents Prestige in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and school rules and policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Safeguards and properly handles money, job bags and photography equipment.
- Enters accurate information on paperwork from camera and returns all paperwork to the Area office in a timely manner in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Works to ensure the safekeeping and proper maintenance of provided photography equipment.
- Reports any defects or functional issues to the Photo Manager.
- Limited to certain posing styles and equipment knowledge.
- Arrives on-site on-time to set-up photography equipment.
- May assist other photographers in setting up equipment.
May also be responsible for assisting other photographers including, but not limited to:
- Having all necessary equipment, supplies on hand to support the photographers.
- Maintaining traffic flow of the students in order to stay on schedule and maximize productivity efficiently.
- Verifying the student data on card is accurate and complete missing information if necessary and politely asking students to adhere to dress as determined by school.
- Assisting the photographer in capturing accurate information on paperwork. Ensuring photographers have paperwork so they can return all paperwork to the office in a timely manner and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Photography Manager
- Photography Team Leaders
- School Staff
Minimum General Requirements
- Positive and professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience with high school students preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including long days and Saturdays
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Reliable access to assigned studio
- Criminal and DMV background check required