Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to become the world’s best performing customer service company in industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated, and reconditioned containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides filling, packaging and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in the south eastern United States. The company is strategically positioned with more than 200 operating locations in more than 40 countries to serve global as well as regional customers
- Ensures inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to production.
- Maintains control over various types of inventories (e.g. raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods etc.)
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records.
- Ensure that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct.
- Conducts analysis of inventory levels, and coordinates with production and sales requirements.
- Initiates and manages transactions to maintain inventory records.