For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
One of G&A Partners’ clients is a financial institution located in Houston, TX and they are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join their dynamic team. To maintain, modify and test changes to existing software programs and products. Uses object-oriented designmethodologies and product specifications to develop and enhance software products, components or modules.
Provide prompt responses to client calls and emails to the service desk with a commitment to overall client satisfaction, gather pertinent information related to the problem, first call resolution when applicable, and further escalation via ticketing system for second level escalation
- 70% Primary interface for all eCU Technology services and support requests via telephone, self-service and email requests.
- 5% Provide notice to clients regarding planned maintenance and unscheduled outages.
- 5% Ensures clients are updated on outstanding services requests.
- 15% Provide support to SQA and Client team by creating tickets regarding change requests and bug fixes.
- 5% Perform other job duties as assigned.
- To provide conspicuously awesome service to clients.
- To resolve issues on a first call basis when applicable and provide timely updates to clients regarding second level issues.
- To provide support to the SQA and Client team when needed.
- To display a technically-savvy aptitude and be motivated to work in a fast-paced environment/adaptive to change.