Worldpay continues to grow rapidly, which demands we be at the ready to answer and resolve all inquiries and issues our partners and clients may face. By offering excellent customer service, we can build a relationship of trust and assurance in what Worldpay provides to customers-and often, turn them into advocates. To that end, a knowledgeable team with all the answers is vital to our continued growth.
The Associate Technical Support Specialist is a critical component in delivering supreme support and service to our clients and partners. He/she will be an early point of contact for many customers and will prove to be a valuable resource whether it's answering and resolving issues or knowing the right department to send a customer with more complex queries.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
The Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Working in a technical support facility or call center, incumbents ensure that customers receive the highest quality hotline technical support.
- Responds to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features and/or services.
- Researches, documents and communicates recurring technical issues.
- Facilitates and coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Will provide multiple levels of escalated support based on the complexity of the technical issue.
- Will refer problems of an unusual, unsolvable nature to technical engineers.
- Delivers service at a high standard while knowing when to escalate and where to go for information.
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.