CNC Machinist II/III - For new Spring, TX Location
CNC Lathe Operator HR11-00059
Provide precision machining of Hunting and it's customer's products according to specifications provided.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and follow router steps
- Operate CNC lathe for profiling, threading and/or milling
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Setup and machine parts to engineering drawings using CNC Lathes and other equipment, as determined by manufacturing engineering and/or supervisor, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail and quality are essential in this individual.
Ability to setup and machine first-run jobs with little or no supervision. Must communicate program, tooling, or setup issues back to programming department for resolution.
Understanding of CNC G-code format and ability to decipher intent of program prior to running.
Knowledge of and ability to use all associated precision measuring instruments required for ensuring parts meet tolerances prior to submitting to quality for inspection.
Knowledge in machining of multiple types of materials including, but not limited to:
Stainless Steels, Nickel-Alloys, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Super Duplex, Inconel grades, and various other high-temp alloys.
Knowledge of tooling types, geometries, grades, and tool holders.
Manage tooling configuration (turret/magazine) to reduce redundant setup and maintain efficiency.
Troubleshoot machining issues to determine if issue requires a change in tooling, program, or if machine requires maintenance.
Support and assist with machine PM program as required.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
CNC Machinist II/III REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of oil and gas products
- Mori Seiki, Mazak and Okuma machine experience
QA Inspector II - For Stafford, TX Location
Advanced inspection of all types of precision machined parts and purchased parts, assemblies, tooling and fixtures. Work from and interpreting blueprints, technical specifications and industry standards. Establish frequency of inspection, maintains records of results and prepares quality forms as required. Assists with the training of apprentice inspectors and manufacturing personnel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform receiving, in-process and final inspection, customer sorting and related quality assurance tasks to maintain quality standards without supervision.
- Perform first article inspection, on a variety of couplings, internal components, and raw materials.
- Record results and create reports for quality problems to superiors.
- Can determine inspection requirements of parts needing either sampling, lot and/or 100% inspection through interpretations
- Conducts audits on new procedures, processes and root products as required.
- Participate in interviews of machine associates to track and evaluate quality problems.
- Qualified to use Micrometers, Vernier calibers, Height gauges, Rockwell hardness tester, positive material identification analyzer (PMI) and basic inspection equipment.
- Qualified to program Micro-Hite gauge with little to no supervision.
- Qualified to program Optical Gauging Product (OGP) with little to no supervision.
- Maintains calibration of measuring devices and test equipment.
- Can review material test reports to meet HST and industry standards with little or no supervision.
- Can assist others in the proper use of inspection devices.
- Read, understand, and interpret the Company Quality Manual.
- Read and understand documentation such as blueprints, mechanical assemblies, part list, procedures manuals, weldments, and test procedures.
- Assist with internal company audits.
- Record results and report non-conforming parts/material.
- Assign appropriate cause and reason code for non-conforming parts.
- Participate in root cause analysis and interpretation as required.
- Assist Q. A. Supervisor in training the proper use of inspection devices.
5.ERP System Utilization
- Utilize ERP System to perform everyday Inspection Processes.
- Non-conformance Reports
- Moving Material
- Processing Job Traveler
- Processing P.O. Receipts
- Document 1st Article Inspections.
- Maintain the in process Material Queue.
- Maintain daily workload reporting and assist Q.A. Supervisor in maintaining the daily workload of all Q. C. inspectors.
- Assist Q.A. Supervisor with Discrepant Material Reporting (DMR).
6.Metrics and Measurement
- Assist Q. A. Supervisor with maintaining daily/weekly quality performance metrics.
- Assist in the weekly/monthly presentation of quality statistics/metrics as required.
7.Company Policies and Procedures
- Complete all responsibilities in a timely and professional manner while maintaining quality and confidentiality.
- Participate in and support the Company’s professional development and training activities.
- Required Skills/Experience
- Overtime is mandatory.
QA Inspector II REQUIREMENTS
To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined above for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
Education – Related experience.
- Work Experience – Minimum of 4 years in a manufacturing environment in a Quality Assurance Inspector position.
- Must have experience using ERP software.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
- A skills test must be passed prior to hire.
- Desired Skills/Experience
- Education - A College certification or technical school in Mechanical Quality Control Techniques or related field.
- Certified Quality Inspector or Certified Auditor (ASQ).