Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintain and improve facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work
- Perform all other duties as assigned or
- Track and maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
- Direct and delegate workload to maintenance