Our established construction and maintenance firm is growing its clientele, and we have an excellent opportunity for experienced Estimators to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Industrial construction project management and project controls, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading industrial maintenance and construction firm.
- Prepare cost estimates for Industrial Customers from scope of work, drawings and specifications.
- Communicate with subcontractors, material and equipment suppliers and internal team members as needed to properly prepare a complete cost estimate
- Communicate with Customer for missing information or unclear scope of work
- Understand scope of work to bid, identify and document bid clarifications as required
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Prepare estimate documents and present estimate for internal review
- Follow up with Customers after bid submittal
- Work within organization standards
- Maintain bid documentation
- Prepare turnover information to Operations if bid is awarded