Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
Under general supervision, this position provides prompt and professional oversight to our deletions process for fleet exit. You will be responsible for ensuring that all vehicles have the correct documentation for file retention, verify items that need repair/replacement, and expedite the vehicles to ready status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of prepsheet completion by outside vendor.
- Inspect prepped deletion vehicles for condition, notifying Manager of vehicles out of tolerance.
- Makes obvious decisions to repair/replace based on prepsheet findings / verification / cost.
- Procure stored items or replacements where appropriate and install in vehicle, including duplicate keys.
- Apply appropriate stickers/information on vehicle and coordinate transportation for exiting vehicles.
- Removes license plates and places turnback stickers on vehicles.
- May assist in Infleet area with basic PDI and Plating responsibilities.
- May assist in other Supply Chain capacities as needed.