A Regional Manager oversees all operational and fiscal strategies at the Communities which make up their portfolio for the purpose of increasing owner and shareholder value.
Founded in 2002, the ITEX Group is a privately held real estate investment firm offering expertise in property asset services, property investment, property development, consulting services, and property management. The ITEX Group pursues a broad range of real estate investments that offer risk-adjusted returns to our investors and clients. The key to ITEX’s success is dedication to fair and equitable relationships with investors. The philosophy is simple, treat investor’s capital as our own and co-invest our capital in every transaction.
A Regional Manager oversees all operational and fiscal strategies at the Communities which make up their portfolio for the purpose of increasing owner and shareholder value. This position will manage a portfolio in the SE Texas area of Beaumont, Port Arthur and Nederland. However, it can be based out of Houston. The Regional Manager directs a team of professionals who together execute the company’s growth strategy. This is accomplished by increasing operational efficiencies, ensuring positive tenant relations, maintaining occupancy levels, maintaining the properties in good physical condition, and developing a marketing campaign to ensure the future success of the community. Many of the communities managed are a mix of affordable housing (LIHTC) properties, Section 8, and conventional market properties.
- Provide direction and leadership to property managers
- Ensure communities are meeting all financial, operation, and business metrics
- Work with Vice President of operations to prepare annual budgets
- Ensure communities are thriving and providing positive tenant experiences
- Performs regular property inspections
- Responsible for providing coaching, counseling, and performance reviews to direct reports
- HCCP, COS preferred
- CAM, CAPS or CPM preferred