Driven by a commitment to excellence in project execution, Brock is a leader in providing soft craft services, labor support, and materials for capital projects, maintenance, and facility turnarounds.
The Brock Group is a leading provider of industrial specialty services with headquarters in Houston, TX, and operating units in the United States and Canada. The company supports routine maintenance, turnarounds and capital projects by providing services including scaffolding and work access, insulation, coatings/linings, and asbestos abatement, as well as additional associated services.
The Midwest Sales Representative Position will seek out scaffold, insulation, coatings and other Brock Services with new and existing contractor customers.
- Building and managing customer relationships
- Providing superior customer service
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to identify business opportunities.
- Making cold calls on prospective customers
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
- Assisting customers in the credit, payment and insurance application process
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid and collect payments if necessary
- Develop assigned territory via prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals, setting up appointments and making sales presentations, etc.
- Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
- Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to:
- Sales Plans.
- Sales reports.
- Daily Call Reports.
- The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job.
- Travel is 100% required up to 5 days a week.
- The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.