Join our team. We're expanding.
Únete a nuestro equipo. Estamos en expansión.
Pol-Tex International, a division of Poly-America, L.P., is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer & a Maintenance Manager. A successful candidate must be able to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Pol-Tex offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, 401(K), and more!
Maintenance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance group in charge of reprocessing, compounding and support equipment.
- Supervise the planning of plant and equipment maintenance and repair. Ensure that all repairs and projects are done in a safe and timely manner.
- Develop technical training and other maintenance practices to help eliminate downtime and improve employee morale.
- Represent the maintenance department in staff meetings.
- Identify and solve leading downtime contributors.
Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Mechanical engineers at Pol-Tex are responsible for engineering of new equipment installations, and the modification of existing equipment used for the recycling of post-industrial scrap polyethylene. The responsibilities include; project management, project engineering, coordinating and overseeing the installation and the commissioning of the equipment.
- The engineer will be installing, upgrading, modifying, and working on various types of mechanical systems. These systems included extruders, blowers and cooling packages, material transfer equipment and piping, water pumps and piping.
- In addition to project work the engineer will support maintenance groups on existing equipment. This role will document, recommend and execute maintenance procedures, upgrade proposals based on a combination of industrial data analysis and troubleshooting results.
- Our engineers work in both solo and team environments with different disciplines depending on the scope and nature of the project. They regularly draw on their professionalism, communication skills, and technical expertise to instruct local maintenance personnel or contractors on relevant theory and practical applications. The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
- Department Assistants at Poly-America are responsible for maintaining a portion of our inventory control system and receiving inventory. They are also responsible for the day-to-day handling of data entry and filing. The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.