Topgolf is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable food and beverage dynamo with senior level leadership experience in the F&B industry to be an integral part of our site management team. In the role, you will be the chief motivator, provide direction, mentoring, in the moment coaching and training for exempt and hourly associates assigned to the team. To be more specific, the oversight for this position includes several managers and 200+ front of house and back of house associates inclusive of our kitchen team, servers and support associates. This key site leadership opportunity is a hands-on, table touching, results driven position.
As a potential candidate, you should know…Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. If these resonate to you and you are motivated by the detail work, please read on and check out the key deliverables and qualifications for this role.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction! Create a positive and upbeat atmosphere of engagement for our guests and associates!
- Provide in the moment coaching, on-going development/action plans and performance management for the assigned managers and associates to support and foster exceptional performance resulting in a positive impact upon our guest’s experience!!!
- Superior project and task management skills.
- Build relationships with team at all levels, acting as the conduit of collaboration between FOH and BOH.
- Food & Beverage Inventory, Ordering and Receiving accountability (includes cleaning and thermal supplies, liquor, beer, wine and food).
- Develop strong 3rd party national and local vendor relationships.
- Oversight for Bayhost (Server), Bartender, Busser/Runner and Porter schedules, training and on-going development.
- Ensure readiness for internal and external audits such as: Alcohol Awareness, Food Safety / Sanitation, Health Inspection, Safety Training/Certification, etc…
- Implement Inventory/Cost Control and mitigation programs at a site level to enhance profit by reducing waste and avoiding loss.
- Opening and closing tasks such as checklist completion, cash handling and deposits.