Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design, web development/maintenance
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design, and design principles
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Experience designing for both web and print
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with high standards for accuracy and quality
- Well-organized with ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting demanding deadlines
- Independent worker who requires minimal support for day to day tasks
- Comfortable receiving feedback from numerous stakeholders and team members
- Ability to use Google Analytics and SEO tools to analyze website user trends and recommend/implement changes
- Front-end web development and video editing
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.