As a Sitecore Technical Delivery Manager, you will assess, design, implement and support complex solutions delivered on Sitecore and the Microsoft Ecosystem. You will work on projects spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs while exercising Agile and DevOps techniques to find the best solution possible for your client. You will have key project/program leadership responsibilities and will serve as a career advisor to other Solution Developers. Additionally, you will assist with customer relationship, change requirements, proposal development and some marketing/PR initiatives. Overall, you will contribute to the repository of intellectual property.
Day-to-day you will:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions.
- Design, build, deliver and run enterprise solutions using Sitecore and the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, and support)
- Lead and review the team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Provide the work’s technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of your client
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Take responsibility for various initiatives, including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management, and group management
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop best practices for customer support and tools for team
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Ensure offshore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 34,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.