Hair industry or Braiding Experience a HUGE Plus! (Stylists Welcome!)
Who Is KeraVada?
We don’t like to brag, but we’re kind of a big deal! Keravada is a people-driven, African American company who does one thing really well – we deliver 1000's of great experiences every day for many of the Natural Hair African American women around the world. As a leading provider of Natural hair products, we depend on our customer service associates to help retain happy customers committed to the brand. That’s where you come in.
Who Are We Looking For?
- KeraVada is looking for passionate customer service/social median management associates who can live and breathe our core values.
- We’ll also need you to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, online chat, or email, social media pages, and groups.
- Customers will rely on you to answer their "Natural Hair" questions, address their concerns with shipping, products, orders, hair problems and sometimes just someone to talk to!
What does that mean for you?
What Should You Expect From Us?
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunity (50% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we WORK Togetherwe can accomplish so much more
- A feeling of accomplishment when you WOW Customers
- Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Fun team environment where we work hard to Build TRUSTevery single day
But That’s Not All!
Here’s a few more perks you’ll enjoy when you join the KeraVada team:
- Competitive starting wage ($11.50-$13.25/hour)
- Regular Performance-Based Raises: 60 days-$.25, 180 days - $.50, 1 Yr.-$.1.00
- Part shifts (morning) so you can still have the rest of your day!
- A suite of benefits which include medical, dental, and vision (if moved to fulltime)
- KeraVada Scholarship Educational Program
- KeraVada Employee Discounts
- Discounted Travel
- Strong community involvement
- No cold-calling or telemarketing
- No Call Center
So what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now!
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- 10 or fewer (Preferred)
- 11-20 (Preferred)
- 31-40 (Preferred)
- More than 40 (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: