Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
An opportunity to join the Oil & Gas Group in Houston as a full-time Vice President. Oil & Gas is a leading banking franchise providing services across all banking products – equity, leveraged finance, and strategic advisory services. The group covers the spectrum of the oil and gas industry, including exploration & production, oilfield services, midstream and refining & marketing, with leading market share in the Americas and globally.
As a Vice President you will work alongside some of the industry’s best and brightest bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies. Our clients span all industries and regions, and through the coverage and deal teams, Vice Presidents get the chance to have high visibility, impact and recognition. Credit Suisse’s Vice Presidents assume a high degree of responsibility for both project management and client relationship building through a wide array of activities.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Leading teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Handling and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Overseeing and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis