Wood is currently recruiting for a Smart 3D Structural Administrator for the Houston, TX Office.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Smart 3D Structural Application Support
- Set-up, development, configuration, maintenance
- Scoping and estimating development activities
- Software installation
- Provide “In-House” and “Field” Structural Application support
- Create and maintain Structural Catalog components
- Create and maintain Structural Application procedures and documentation
- Coordinate / Instruct training classes based on project or client needs
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.