Wood is currently recruiting for a Pipeline Integrity Engineer for our office in Houston, TX. This is a role to provide support on an engineering project in the technical area of Cathodic protection and acting as interface with internal and external clients on onshore pipeline projects.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Interface with the client and subcontractors and coordinate activities related to pipeline integrity management
- To execute projects related to Cathodic protection and external corrosion protection of pipelines and onshore facilities
- Make sure that all of the activities and schedules are carried out with no delays and always making sure that safety is always a priority
- To provide technical support for new design pipelines in the areas of corrosion control, material selection, integrity assessments
- Responsible for design, and execution of pipeline integrity projects for onshore pipeline transporting liquid and gas
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.