YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Utility Worker now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at Bush Airport.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
- Responsible for stocking, organizing, and cleaning market areas.
- Responsible for stocking inventory and cleaning floors.
- Washes all items 100% clean the first time, every time
- Restocks all cleaning products prior to running out
- Stocks and organizes newly delivered inventory according to the Plan- O-Gram
- Restocks all items prior to running out according to FIFO (first in, first out)
- Cleans, sanitizes, and organizes all market areas- including all storage areas, coolers, shelving, tile and wood floors, ceilings, light fixtures, and walk-ins according to OTG specifications
- Complies with and maintains safety and sanitation standards at all times
- Properly uses personal protective equipment
- Maintains a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance
- Protects and maintains all company equipment and supplies according to company policy
- Communicates product run-out, equipment issues, and quality of service problems to the MOD immediately
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Brew coffee and cleans coffee pots