Outside Sales Rep
Outside Service Technician
Customer Service Rep
At HomeTeam, we put people first.
We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Pest Control Technician.
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
- Confidence-building training
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company smartphone and/or tablet
As a Customer Service Representative, you can expect to:
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Escalating appropriate inquiries or problems to managers
- Talk to, calm down, and diffuse customers
The Successful Outside Sales Rep will:
- Reach out to homeowners in your assigned area to generate sales, including knocking on doors, sending mail, and making telephone calls.
- Use patience and persistence to build long-term relationships with homeowners.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the benefits and prices of HomeTeam’s products and services with current and potential customers.
- Complete sales documents accurately and completely to ensure Pest Control Techs have all the information they need to create a delightful experience for the homeowner.
- Think on your feet, stay motivated, and work independently.
- Work outside in summer heat or winter chill.
As a HomeTeam Pest Control Technician, you can expect to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners every day as you work your route
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform
- Discuss and diagnose pest issues with homeowners, offering additional services or products when needed or desired
- Maintain your pest control license and keep your knowledge sharp by attending pest control seminars regularly
- Submit legible, accurate service tickets to office staff
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently
- Occasionally work Saturdays to finish out the week’s route
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3 rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?