Role & Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for direct collections and reporting for their A/R portfolio. Perform full cycle collections including research and reconciliation of payments and dispute resolution.
- Make customer contact on delinquent accounts.
- Partner with Customer/Operations/Billing to assist with dispute resolution, discuss settlements, obtain status updates, and help to gather any missing documentation, information, etc. in order to collect or resolve receivable balances in order to accelerate collection process.
- Provide updates and be familiar with all customer accounts assigned to portfolio.
- Proactive approach to all open receivables.
- Keep clear and concise notes from all collection activity.
- Ability to read and understand contract language as it pertains to billing.
- Utilize a collections dashboard for tracking collection efforts and progress.
- Ability to work in fast paced goal orientated department.
- Accountable for reducing past dues of assigned accounts.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.