You may know us as a company with great food…
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients, making each of our kitchens a place for culinary excellence!
Reporting to the Executive Kitchen Manager, you will work with a culinary team highly respected in the industry for producing delicious, memorable food.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
Ready to embrace technology: You will work with state of the art kitchen systems and kitchen equipment and learn advanced cooking techniques.
A dynamic leader: Ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
A Culinary perfectionist: At The Cheesecake Factory, it’s all in the details and YOU never miss a detail!
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Manage one of our Kitchen workgroups, Prep, Line or Dish. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence in culinary operations.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful management in the categories of labor, food cost and kitchen supplies.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our kitchen staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all kitchen management hires are promoted internally.
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!
This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 50 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.