Business Development Manager - Beaumont
Professional, Sales, Management, Administrative / Clerical
Administrative / Clerical
The Business Development Manager, is responsible for direct regional sales, promoting Brock Group and pursuing business development opportunities through networking, direct sales and market research.
- Assists in achieving profitable growth by meeting objectives of the strategy and business plans.
- Pursuit and acquisition of new business as well as maintenance and development of existing business within an assigned region.
- Experience with sophisticated CRM software (Sales Force), communication with operations teams and corporate offices relating to activity and progress.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Communicates effectively with clients and prospective clients to identify needs and evaluate our ability to provide solutions.
- Engages in sales and marketing activities and opportunities geared toward the growth and development of Brock Group.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading. professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the work week.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education (diploma or degree) preferred.
- Industry experience is a significant advantage.
- Possesses a broad understanding of scaffold, insulation, fireproofing, painting and blasting business, and its competitive environment.
- Considerable experience in a sales related position, with a consistent track record of growing company sales and targets.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- Understands economic trends, government policies and currency fluctuations and their effect on industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; with a high level of professionalism and a motivation for sales while respecting diversity of opinions and an open, clear and succinct communication style.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Experience and good judgement to plan and accomplish ambitious but achievable goals.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Excellent capability to execute on marketing strategy.
- Extensive understanding of regional marketplace, clients, and competitors
1670 E Cardinal Drive
Beaumont, TX 77705