MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Oversee every phase of the project's completion
* Act as the primary representative on each project
* Ensures the success of projects, while remaining in line with time and budget parameters.
* Creates and maintains activity and progress reports for internal and external customers.
* Ensure the project team, including partner firms and subcontractors, understand and deliver client expectations according to agreed scope, budget, and schedule.
* Builds and maintain relationships with the owners, engineers, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers.
* Optimize project schedule and financial performance using project management tools and processes
* Coordinates and delegate tasks with other project team members including the Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, and Superintendent.
* Managing multiple projects
* Project scheduling
* Leadership skills and team member oversight
* Business Development
*5+ years as a Civil Project Manager; Assistant Project Managers looking to take the next step in their career will be considered as well
* Estimating experience preferred
* Experience with any or more of: earthwork, underground utilites, self-perform, sanitary, storm sewer, water main installation, road work, infrastructure
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management/ Civil Engineering or equivalent preferred
* Ability to organize and manage the scope, cost, and schedule of multiple concurrent projects
* Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference for HCSS HeavybidWhat's on Offer
For the last 45 years, my client has been one of the most reputable Commerical & Civil Contractors in the Tri-State, well-known for consistently great work and an excellent reputation with subcontractors. They're growing with a big backlog of projects and are looking to add a Project Manager to grow into a leadership role and help take them to the next level.
* Lucrative base salary ($90,000
* Project based bonus
* Company ESOP program
* Company truck or vehicle allowance
* 401k company match
* Health, dental, vision insurance, short term disability and life insurance
* Unlimited PTO policy
* Personal/sick days
* Company laptop
* Cellphone allowance
* Company swag
* Annual summer bash and Holiday party
* Excellent career growth opportunity