JobSparx is Houston’s largest Jobsite & employment magazine. For over 20 years, JobSparx has provided unique, specialized recruiting solutions to Houston companies. We sell recruitment advertising. We’re similar to job boards like Indeed or Monster but our product line has more options and is customized to the Houston market. Our reps have a consultative, hands-on, customer-focused sales approach. Family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. Most trained reps earn $50K to $60K per year. Our most successful reps earn $80,000 to $120k per year.
Develop and maintain relationships with office managers, recruiting managers and business owners. Learn and understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities. Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers. Explain and demonstrate features of our products and services. Stay informed about competing products and services. Upselling products and services. Researching and qualifying new leads. Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Our employees benefit from:
- Base pay plus uncapped commission on all self sold accounts. Our advertising reps earn more than the industry average. 15 to 20% commission!
- An upbeat and positive work environment.
- Long term, professional, stable career opportunity.
- Great Hours (Monday -Friday 9am - 5pm).
- Woman Owned business environment.
- Business casual dress code.
- Paid vacation and personal time off.
Northwest Houston, 1960/Champions area.
Most trained reps earn $50K to $60K per year.
Our most successful reps earn $80,000 to $120k per year.
Click apply to get our contact information. Call us to leave a message detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good match for our position . Be sure to leave your contact information. Selected candidates will be called back for an interview.
- At least 2 years of commission related Sales Experience.
- Ability to reach decision makers at key levels.
- Enjoy working in a small office, TEAM environment.
- Must be personable, confident and ambitious.
- Be able to build instant rapport.
- Analytical assessment of client needs and expectations.
- Ability to use that assessment to develop proposals and present products/solutions.